Individual Address Verification
You need to provide your complete current residential address (for individuals) from the following list.
The front and back of a current photo ID, such as a:
- State-issued driver's license
- Driver's permit
- State ID card
- Military ID
Please note: we're not able to accept temporary IDs, and P.O. Boxes.
Or any of the following documents, as long as they're current:
- Utility bill dated within the past 60 days (please note: we cannot accept mobile phone bills, but we can accept internet or landline bills)
- Lease agreement (Negotiated within the past year; month-to-month leases must be negotiated within the past 6 months. Leases must include the terms and be signed by both the lessor and lessee.)
- Signed mortgage agreement (signed, and dated within the last 60 days)
- NYC ID card
- Tuition statement (for college or university students only; must include your dorm address, the date, and the school contact information)