General Identity Verification
You must send in a photo selfie of yourself holding your document, as well as a clear and readable photo of just your document.
Send one document from the list below.
The front and back of a current photo ID, such as a:
- State-issued driver's license
- Driver's permit
- State ID card
- Military ID
- Passport (both pages)
Take a clear selfie and send it over to us. The Selfie should include a clear photo of your face and the document of your choice. In other words, you should hold up your document near your face such that a selfie clearly captures both your face and the document.
Please note: we're not able to accept temporary IDs.
🛑 Document requirements
- Clear photos only; we cannot accept screenshots or scans.
- All documents must be current. IDs cannot be expired.
- We need to see all four corners of the document, and the information we need to verify must be clearly readable.
- Send us images of both the front and the back of the document.
- If the document has a signature requirement, then it must be hand-signed. We cannot accept electronic signatures (with the exception of leases, where electronic signatures are acceptable).
- Government-issued documents (such as a state-issued ID or passports) must be in color. We can accept black-and-white photos or PDFs of other documents, such as utility bills.